Saturday, February 5, 2011

Don't Forget My Endeavors

While this blog is about exploring new things, including new worlds through books, I've decided to keep my book reviews over on my other blog called Endeavors of a Lonely Writer. I just posted a whole bunch of book reviews that I've read over the last year or so. I hope they give you some new ideas for books to read!

I also just wanted to say thank you to my friend Meg over at In the Loop for featuring me on her blog. Meg and I have been friends for about two years now. We met when she joined the department I was working in at a university and became quick friends with our crafty interests (we never did take those classes we were talking about! :) ). Now that I've moved to Scotland and we're no longer working together, I still chat with Meg throughout the week over email and I'm currently editor for her blog. Check her out if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment