Saturday, February 19, 2011

The De-Baubler

I am a sucker for 'As Seen on TV' infomercials. The second the commercial comes on and I see something amazing and unbelieveable I want to jump for the phone. It's even more difficult when you hear that 'But wait! There's more! Call now and...' voice at the end and your order is double, NO tripled! But alas, I'm a good girl and usually resist. However, sometimes it gets me when they've made their way to the store.

My mom succumbed to the advertising of the Topsy Turvy which is supposed to be great for tomatoes. All the commercials advertised huge tomatoes but somehow we got cherry. I think we got a total of about 5 cherry tomatoes from it. I succumbed to Proactive, which did help my skin although it bleached my sheets, and I think I bought a cd once that I ended up regretting to the extreme later. One thing I did not regret was the Pedi-egg which helps get rid of those dry winter feet when you can't go to nail salon.


But what I wanted to share with you today is the Fuzz Wizard (which I like to call the De-Baubler for some reason). It's AMAZING. I'd seen it on commercials before I moved to Scotland and when I was home for Christmas shopping for stocking stuffers I saw it and knew I had to have it! It really works! I'm not sure how though. It's extremely helpful because over here we have no dryer so my things can get a bit linty at times and I bought cotton sheets that seem to continually rub little lint balls all over things (you should see my dark green carpet...no...you shouldn't. It looks disgusting). But the Fuzz Wizard has come to the rescue! Here's a before and after shot of a sleeve of an undergarment that I wear under short sleeve shirts when I'm sleeping and it's cold.




 See! Just like new! And here's the yummy pile of fuzz it takes with it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment